Network Engineer (m/f)
CMD Solutions is a cloud service and telecom provider leveraging managed private cloud and telecom solutions to deliver rapid innovation to companies in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. We strive to be the one-stop-shop for all your IT and telecom needs and offer the best in outstanding 24/7 service and support. CMD Solutions is your expert partner in the following fields: managed hosting, messaging and collaboration, online (hosted) workspaces, backup, security, disaster recovery, connectivity and telecom. Our extensive solution and services portfolio ensures we deliver high quality IT and telecom solutions that can handle any business challenge or IT scenario for companies of any size. A wide range of professional services enables our clients to optimize the performance of their environment and unburden their own IT department.
What we need you for
- You set up and take over the maintenance of national and international fibre connections
- Management of public IP addresses
- Network Security
- Connection between the different data centers
- You lead a practice group and keep our skills up to date.
- Ensuring the technological development of the company
What you should bring
- You have a degree in ICT.
- You are familiar with networks
- You are familiar with firewall installations
- You are familiar with working in different environments such as VMWare and/or HyperV
- You are familiar with backup software, Veeam, BackupAssist, …..
- You have a strong interest in cloud platforms
- You have a strong customer-oriented mind
- You speak at least two of the following languages fluently:
French, German, English, Luxembourgish
Start of work